PLANNING YOUR KITCHEN RENO
- PLANNING YOUR KITCHEN RENO
Our Designers at Mood are here to support you and tailor your individual journey in the best way to suit your needs. Use the below 3 step guide to create the kitchen of your dreams.
- Budget expectations
- Style: Classic, Modern, Industrial, Traditional/Country
- Kitchen Layout - Galley, Island, U Shape, L Shape
- Floor - Describe the flooring you are considering.
- Benchtop - Describe any materials and colours you are interested in hearing about.
- Cabinet Fronts - Describe any materials and colours you are considering to use.
- Handle Types - Fingerpull Handleless Soft Closing, Push to Open, Physical Handles.
- Function - Drawers, Corner Solutions (Lamens), Bottle Drawers, Cutlery/Utensil Trays
- Appliances - Integrated? List any specific appliances you have or are looking to buy. Powerpack or Exposed Rangehood.
- Sink, Tap and Accessories - Sinks, Taps, Other considerations.
STEP 2 - MEASURE + PHOTOS
Building a new home or space? Send us your Architectural Plans and Elevations and we can take it from there.
Draw the outline of your room.
Measure the distance between the walls.
Mark out doors and windows on the plan.
Measure the distance from corners to doors/windows.
Draw your main walls.
Measure the height of the room from floor to the ceiling.
Measure windows/doors and their distance from the floor, the ceiling and the corners of your room.
Add any other obstacles within the room that need to be taken into consideration. For example, floor obstacles, skirting boards, columns, sloping ceiling and stairs.
Attach photos of the room and connecting photos.
Once you have your 'Brief' and 'Measure + Photos' ready, book a consult using the form below. A designer will then get in touch with you to confirm your booking.
All our consultations are FREE! We don't charge for the design and estimate. Note we only travel within the Auckland region.